Every day is women’s day.
Berlin turned the International Women's Day 2019 into a bank holiday which is amazing as it raises awareness for more equality and diversity - ideas that will uplift and shift our society towards a brighter future!
In honour of this beautiful achievement and strong impulse, we want to invite everyone to be part of the change. Because we need far more than just one day per year to bring feminism, diversity and gender equality to life.
Change must not necessarily be loud, fundamental, revolutionary.
It can also be the endurant trial or constant small actions, but it's always a conscious and active decision that requires effort.
For International Women's Day, we want to give something inspiring back to you, our community.
Something that gets better while using it.
We Are Happy to share with you
THE ORACELLE TOOLKIT
OF FEMALE EMPOWERMENT
The toolkit contains actions from 5 different fields you can easily implement in your life to campaign for women every day.
THE GOLDEN RULE
Nobody is perfect and we all need support along the way to becoming our best version.
Be kind to yourself and others.
I. SELF-AWARENESS & COURAGE
- question your own verbal framing & pull people up on exclusive language
- call it out when women are excluded
- be aware of stereotypes - and challenge them
- create new opportunities for women
- celebrate women's journeys and the barriers overcome
II. WORK ENVIRONMENT
- take a junior female colleague to a major meeting or event
- build conducive, flexible work environments
- appoint a woman to the board
- monitor & report the gender pay gap
- drive fairer recognition and credit for women's contributions
- invite women into situations where they're not already present or contributing
- embrace inclusive leadership
III. PUBLIC RELATIONS & MEDIA REPRESENTATION
- raise women's visibility as spokespeople in the media
- choose female leaders for interviews & quotes
- query all-male / non-diverse speaking panels
- call for diverse candidate shortlists
- launch even more awards showcasing women's success
- decide to buy from companies that support women
- support female inventors of new products and services
- back a woman-owned business
- mentor an entrepreneurial woman and sponsor her goals
- launch or fund a women-focused scholarship
- encourage more girls into STEM education and careers
- value diversity for greater educational outcomes
- learn and/or teach to code
- hail social, economic, cultural and political female role models